Fridays - Spiritual Healing
"Ask, and It Is Given"
August 12, 2016
The Reality That You Live - Chico Xavier
- You were born in the home that you needed to be born, put in the physical body that you deserved. You live where God has provided for you in accordance with your progress.
- You have the financial resources consistent with your needs … neither more nor less, but the righteous to your earthly struggles.
- Your work environment is what you chose voluntarily to your performance.
- Your relatives and friends are the souls that you attracted with your own affinity.
- Therefore, your destiny is constantly under your control.
- You choose, collect, elect, attract, search, expel, and change everything around your existence.
- Your thoughts and desires are the key to your actions and attitudes. They are the sources of attraction and repulsion in the journey of your experience.
- Do not complain, do not be a victim.
- First of all, analyze and observe. The change is in your hands. Reprogram your goal, seek the good and you will live better.
- While no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start now and make a new ending."
"Ask, and it is given" - New Testatment (Matthew, 7: 7-11).
As Jesus says, “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then...know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!"
In the Gospel according to Spiritism, Allan Kardec states:
From the moral point of view, these words of Jesus signify that if we ask for the light which will show us the way, it will be given; if we ask for strength to resist evil, we shall receive it; if we ask for the assistance of the good Spirits, then they will come to accompany us and, as did the angel of Tobias (2), they will guide us; if we ask for good counsel it will not be refused; if we knock on His door it will be opened. But we must ask with sincerity, faith, confidence and fervor.
We must present ourselves with humility and not with arrogance, or else we will be abandoned to our own strength and the falls taken will be penalty for our pride. This then is what is meant by the words: Seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened."
From "Conversations with God," Neale Donald Walsch:
Life is a creation, not a discovery.
You do not live each day to discover what it holds for you, but to create it. You are creating your reality every minute, probably without knowing it. Here’s why that is so, and how that works.
1. You are created in the image and likeness of God.
2. God is the creator.
3. You are three beings in one. You can call these three aspects of being anything you want: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost; mind, body, and spirit; superconscious, conscious, subconscious.
4. Creation is a process that proceeds from these three parts of your body. Put another way, you create at three levels. The tools of creation are: thought, word, and deed.
5. All creation begins with thought (“Proceeds from the Father”). All creation then moves to word (“Ask and you shall receive, speak and it shall be done unto you”). All creation is fulfilled in deed (“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us”).
6. That which you think of, but thereafter never speak of, creates at one level. That which you think of and speak of creates at another level. That which you think, speak, and do becomes made manifest in your reality.
7. To think, speak, and do something which you do not truly believe is impossible. Therefore, the process of creation must include belief, or knowing. This is absolute faith. This is beyond hoping. This is knowing of a certainty (“By your faith shall ye be healed”). Therefore, the doing part of creation always includes knowing. It is a gut-level clarity, a total certainty, a complete acceptance as reality of something.
8. This place of knowing is a place of intense and incredible gratitude. It is a thankfulness in advance. And that, perhaps, is the biggest key to creation: to be grateful before, and for, the creation. Such taking for granted is not only condoned, but encouraged. It is the sure sign of mastery. All Masters know in advance that the deed has been done.
9. Celebrate and enjoy all that you create, have created. To reject any part of it is to reject a part of yourself. Whatever it is that is now presenting itself as part of your creation, own it, claim it, bless it, be thankful for it. Seek not to condemn it, for to condemn it is to condemn yourself.
10. If there is some aspect of creation you find you do not enjoy, bless it and simply change it. Choose again. Call forth a new reality. Think a new thought. Say a new word. Do a new thing. Do this magnificently and the rest of the world will follow you. Ask it to. Call for it to. Say, “I am the Life and the Way, follow me.”
This is how to manifest God’s will “on Earth as it is in Heaven.”
A time dedicated to our Spiritual and Physical balance and harmony. Everyone is welcome. No previous experience with any spiritual teaching is needed. This meeting is recommended as a “Spiritual Support” to help all of us face our challenges and overcome them with balance and wisdom.
We hope to see you soon at
Spiritist Society Towards the Light.